Why?

Diddums

I'm still failing to see how things are rebalanced for PvP. As I said earlier, people with the shields are unstoppable for a level 10 unless 2-3 people are shooting at them. That alone doesn't sound balanced at all. Why do I need to unleash my whole clip into someone just to reload and do it all over again because of their shield? PvP is a field day for low levelers. New character or not.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still failing to see how things are rebalanced for PvP. As I said earlier, people with the shields are unstoppable for a level 10 unless 2-3 people are shooting at them. That alone doesn't sound balanced at all. Why do I need to unleash my whole clip into someone just to reload and do it all over again because of their shield? PvP is a field day for low levelers. New character or not.

It's about the weapons stats. Autorifles need good impact. It takes shields down quickly. Pulse rifles are the best right now. Look for one for high impact and a good fire rate. Shot guns for secondary with high impact. A rocket launcher with tracking or a HMG with slow fire rate and high impact

Well, there you have it. I suck at headshots. ;)

Yeah, you gotta hit head shots, body shots will get you killed every time, unless you are using a shotgun or fusion rifle.

Just train yourself to aim high. I don't ever try to hit people in the body in pvp.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah, you gotta hit head shots, body shots will get you killed every time, unless you are using a shotgun or fusion rifle.

Just train yourself to aim high. I don't ever try to hit people in the body in pvp.

Ok, I'll put my try hard underpants on. xD

Tons of questions in my PPR if you wanna dabble with them.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif