"That" heavy ammo glitch

Diddums

Not going to clog up the xur thread, so have a new one.

What's the deal with this? last time I heard anything about it, Bungie basically said that it's much harder to fix than they thought so we're basically screwed.

Now I'm no game designer but shirley simply removing it isn't that hard? At least then it won't use any ammo, it simply won't matter. At least until they do figure out how to fix it.

Better still, replace it with a different perk, maybe one that goes something like "when using a heavy weapon, chance to restore one ammo clip" or something. Can't be that hard.

They seem to be sticking their head in the sand with it which is a bit annoying. I'm specifically grinding the Iron Banner so I can get those boots, as the raid ones have the stupid perk. As someone who needs a medic in my back pocket at all times, I need that perk like a hole in the head.

banlol.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be fixed within a week or two, so does it matter?

They explained it in the first weekly update of Feb in a little more detail. Something about it being hard coded in blah blah the game tries to keep track of the percentages of heavy you have but the perk throws it off blah blah.

They acknowledged it. If it were easier to fix I imagine they would have done it by now. They aren't idiots, as much as some people like to believe.

Look at the black hammer, they removed one of the perks because it was broken. I'm sure if they could have done that for this situation, they would have.

Truth is, we are not first hand observers of the game's code. We don't know how deeply rooted the problem is and frankly, at least they're fixing it. They could have just left it in there and it would have caused a little backlash, but everyone would still play the game.

Just my 2 cents. I'm just a consumer who is happy with the product, at the end of the day.

Oh I love the game, make no mistake. I also realise that it's a bigger issue than what we understand, but you can't tell me that it's been unfixable for 5 months. That's bullshit regardless of how they spin it.

Nevertheless, I didn't come here to moan about it, just to find out what the deal was.

banlol.png