MK X

Stretch616

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really good. I may pick it up. I wonder if it's going to be region locked though

That's one of my biggest worries. Apart from that it looks good. Kind of an updated version of Injustice

Time to resurrect an old thread!! I finally got my hands on a copy now and i'm starting to put some time into practising. Would anybody be interested in some gameplay or anything of that nature?

I wish this game wasn't region locked  :(

Have you played the series much before stretch? I have played a fair bit of fighting games but this is the first MK game I have bought. I just enjoy coming up with combos to do  :D

Kia Ora. 

I was never really a fan of the MK series until around MK9 came out. From there it evolved into Injustice which was the first fighting game i really threw myself into. MKX just feels like an extension of that game.

With that said the combos are a bit less user friendly, but that gives a higher feel good factor when you hit them. I'm really liking the fact you can tack on a throw at the end of a juggle to really maximise the combo output.

I've played with Kano and Scorpion so far and my online record is about 5/3. One of my wins came against a guy who had nearly 1000 games played and the game calculated i had a 1% chance of winning!!

The region locking is a shame, but a necessary evil i guess to ensure the least amount of lag possinle