You know you play too many video games if...

Dattebayo

Rules are simple and self-explanitory!

You know you play too many video games if x.

Be clever!

-You mysteriously come down with a debilitating illness everytime that game youve had your eye on comes out.

-Youve spent more money on your gaming rig than your children's braces

-If you cant name the cast of Jersey Shore but can name all the champions in LoL alphabetically, and then ordered by most used.

DM9ON.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this even possible?! My mom had to buy braces for my brother and sister, and holy crap.. That shit is expensive.

All for the love of gaming!

-You know you play too many video games if you make a thread about people who play too many videos on a forum for people who play too many video games.

Wait a minute...

DM9ON.png

You know you play too many video games when you look at the moon expecting there to be a face on it.

You know you play too many video games when you question why the tree insn't a bunch of cubes.

You know you play too many video games when you can easily come up with "you know you play too many video game" scentences.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

You know you play too many video games when you look at the moon expecting there to be a face on it.

You know you play too many video games when you question why the tree insn't a bunch of cubes.

You know you play too many video games when you can easily come up with "you know you play too many video game" scentences.

Ooh I like your avatar, what is it?

/havent been on dA in case you made it. x)

DM9ON.png