BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am debating on trying something like this soon

I saw a 2tb HD the other day for 130$, and if I remember it correctly, it was the correct size

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am debating on trying something like this soon

I saw a 2tb HD the other day for 130$, and if I remember it correctly, it was the correct size

Having a 2 TB HD would be awesome!

I'd love to have a SSD to load games quicker.  Not sure how much you'd notice on a PS4 as compared to a PC, but it should be much better, right?  

I asked this in my PPR, but no one has responded... Do you know anything the brand Sandisk?  I found a good deal on a SSD Sandisk, but I don't know how reliable they are.  I know Kingston are crap, Samsung are great, but I know nothing of Sandisk other than I used to have an old Sandisk Zip drive, lol.  It was reliable.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Sandisk is fine.

I have mainly bought Sandisk and Western Digital. Never had an issue.

The thing to keep in mind is all HD are made in the same 4 factories in South Korea; regardless of the name. This came out a few years ago when SK was flooding really badly and it caused HD prices to skyrocket as the factories had to be rebuilt. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."