Gog.com

Docwagon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a thread about this site on the last forum. Not sure why it didn't migrate.

That being said, these guys do amazing sales! Sadly, not all of their games work as well as they should though

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

We had a thread about this site on the last forum. Not sure why it didn't migrate.

That being said, these guys do amazing sales! Sadly, not all of their games work as well as they should though

30 day money back guarantee should let you sort out the bad ones, I guess.  I'm playing the poo out of Sacrifice!

Yea, I never return games though, I look for ways to fix them.

Right now I am saving up for a Windows XP system to play a bunch of games I picked up over the last few years from GOG

Did you pick up your freebies when you join them? Hell, do they even do that still?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, I never return games though, I look for ways to fix them.

Right now I am saving up for a Windows XP system to play a bunch of games I picked up over the last few years from GOG

Did you pick up your freebies when you join them? Hell, do they even do that still?

Yeah, haven't messed with them yet though.  A couple of Ultima games and I'm not sure what else.

You can't do that through compatibility mode?

Not reliably

It works great for most office programs, but for games, it never seems to work right