Raid Gear

Stretch616

I'm lucky enough to have ran through the VoG twice and receive some gear each time. So this is going to help me hit that lvl30 "cap". However both of the gears stats affect strength. Now i don't know about you but i don't bother with the strength stat. Intellect and discipline is where it's at for me.

So this leaves me in a weird place. Move closer to that elusive lvl 30 but gimp my playstyle or or stick as i am in the hope that i not only get a raid gear drop but one that has decent attributes.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the advantages of getting to 30? Raid on hard is all I see. Level it up if you want then let it sit. Rumor is when DLC comes out the level cap will be 32. Not sure what you will have to get to reach 32. Will the DLC raid gear have more light? Or will you have to have gear from this raid plus new stuff.

Only 32? *sigh*

Considering the new missions/strikes and raid it would have made more sense bumping up to 40 so XP can actually count again and we can maybe get new armour and guns at higher levels.

That's just rumor.

I already dismantled raid boots, lol, as I get more I'll just chuck it in the vault and level it up on the side. When it's eventually maxed out, I'll pop it on, raid, and switch back to my normal armor.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Only 32? *sigh*

Considering the new missions/strikes and raid it would have made more sense bumping up to 40 so XP can actually count again and we can maybe get new armour and guns at higher levels. 

The way I see it they will probably continue increasing the level cap just to keep us interested by the time destiny slows down you'll probably be around level 50 light but that's way out there