What would you change?

TigerBurge

Things I would change:

1. Let me paint my damn armor, I mean honestly I look like a fucking clown
  2. Weapon Attachments/ customization choices. BF4 or CoD style, I dont honestly care, but right now it really feels like Halo weapons to me, and I hate that crap
  3. Melee weapons
  4. Give sparrows Ramming damage
  5. This one will never happen: Let me choose the voice of my Ghost. I like Peter Dinklage, but honestly I can think of beter voices i want directing me in game
  6. Expand the damn city - Let me see what humans are living with/ In since all this shit has started
  7. space out respawn waves a little better. Many times I will have wiped out a group, only to have the last one die as the whole group respawns
  8. Weapon options -Why are pistols a main hand weapon and not a backup? Why can I not carry more than 3 weapons? the world has phasing and teleportation tech..... Seriously, there should be some Mass Effect style weapon option.
  9. Fire select options for weapons......

this is off the top of my head. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I would change:

1. Let me paint my damn armor, I mean honestly I look like a fucking clown.

When I heard about shaders, I thought that I'd be able to pick what color I want for each piece of armor, I'm very disappointed in the shader aspect.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've got the Blacksmith shader, as close as I've found so far.

But yeah, I'd love to have a Black/Red combination. Maybe a Black/White one too.

Yeah, have that one.

I don't want to look like a robotic barney, papa smurf, elmo, or a pink bunny. Just fucking black please Bungie. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

just let me choose

Hell, I would change it for every mission.

Moon mission? Black and Grey

Russia mission, Brown, Grey and White

Crucible? Pink and red, cause fuck you!

:-D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."