New Minecraft Server

Sennex

I found this server, and so far I absolutely love it. 

MC Version 1.7.10

Server Name: Kinky Rhino

Server I.P.: KinkyRhino.beastmc.com

Gameplay: Survival Economy (hard)

TeamSpeak I.P.:KinkyRhino.enjinvoice.com

Description:

Kinky Rhino is a small survival server that's goal is to provide a fun and mature community with very few big changes to the vanilla game. The server is fairly new and totally player built. Our server features every rare biome within 1500 blocks (will expand to 3000 for 1.8). We are greylisted to ensure the community stays mature and to prevent the server from damage by griefers.

Rules:

- No greifing
- No Stealing
- No PVP without consent
- Don't be an ass

Plugins:

- LWC
- mcMMO
- Essentials
- Chestshop
- IronElevators
- Worldborder
- CoreProtect
- Administration plugins
- Mild gameplay plugins

let me know if you yobs want to play here. I will work on getting you white listed

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in assuming this is a US server?

yes, but not sure where at geographically, if its in the NE, then you should be okay connecting to it

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am way out in a Mega Taiga biome, I think Due south of spawn, but I could be wrong. 

if any of you join let me know, I will hook you up as best as I can.

Also, in case you blokes forgot, (I don't blame you), my minecraft username is Cirathorn.

(I need to see if I can change that)

I can hit Dan up tomorrow when I am back on my feet and wandering around that world.

I would PM him your ID though, LegendaryJay here on the forums

If you want to have fun, connect during the day and watch JuganDyso flirt with Avalin66

Although, I think I just the little guy off, he was crying about killing spiders in a spider farm or something. Dude if you don't want to kill them, then get away from them LOLZ