Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Confirmed Maps

J4MES OX4D

Re-made map for collector's edition only. Same old shit... That should be a free map, and it probably will be at some point. CoD never changes, stuuuupid. Great map, but I'm not buying collector's edition for a map I already bought once.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ok, so what I've read from other places on the 5 second trailer we've been given:

Is it more likely to be Groundwar with 8 available players? I forgot about that game mode, I insantly thought the teams were just getting bigger.

That's an UMP he's shooting.

Scorestreaks are back. Woop. And they count down, so you know how many points you have left to obtain them.

If your team mate shoots an unsilenced weapon, then they turn red on the minimap.

All I've heard so far.

Well that's 6 maps confirmed so far plus Atlas Gorge for the Pro Edition. We also saw 2 others in the trailer - one in a forest and the other with a swimming pool in between lots of houses and gardens. That's pretty much 9 so far. Hopefully Sledgehammer wont give away too much though leak-wise. Would be nice to have 15+ maps right off the bat too.