LoL - Meet Up Times

BO7H B4RRELS

Credits on iTunes?  WTF are you talking about?  TeamSpeak is a free download.  

I hope you can get it sorted.  We need you dude, you'll be the 5th man to fill out the team.  Go with Darius and build for attack damage, play cautious, and watch the body count rise!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Cassidy, I know I said I'd be on tonight, but I forgot today was Thursday.  I won't be on.  Sorry man.

Good games today though, that was fun!  

Ah, alright. Yeah, the games were fun.

For anyone else, I'll be on LoL off and on today, so just hit me up.

I'd love to get some games in with you all. Let me know the Teamspeak address, please! :)

I've been playing on Mike's account, hope you guys don't mind that. If for some reason you do, i'll just hop on my old account. 

I'd love to get some games in with you all. Let me know the Teamspeak address, please! :)

I've been playing on Mike's account, hope you guys don't mind that. If for some reason you do, i'll just hop on my old account. 

You're more than welcome to join us on Mike's account or yours, either way is fine.  I'm on most weeknights around 10:15 PM EST.  I play at other odd days/times, but that's my most consistent time.  We've got a good core group of guys who play consistently, so there should always be someone on. 

Did you ge the IP yet?  If not, PM me and I'll PM it to you. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

You're more than welcome to join us on Mike's account or yours, either way is fine.  I'm on most weeknights around 10:15 PM EST.  I play at other odd days/times, but that's my most consistent time.  We've got a good core group of guys who play consistently, so there should always be someone on. 

Did you ge the IP yet?  If not, PM me and I'll PM it to you. 

Ok, thank you for letting me know!

Cassidy PMed it to me :) Thanks.

Would you like me to add your account to the OP in the Getting Started thread?  Or do you think you'll just be playing occationally and on Mike's account? 

You always can add my account. But for right now it'll probably be occasionally on his account.

That's how most bot games go once you know what you're doing.  I was playing like crap, but we definitely had some good players with us.  Once you can roll easy bots and it gets old, that's when PvP gets fun.  

Have you tried intermediate instead? It's a bit harder since the opposing bots are more capable. Easy always seem to have Annie, Nunu, Ash, Miss Fortune and 1 or 2 of the weekly champs. 

I'm really starting to like Udyr in the Jungle. After the first clear he's pretty awesome with  Q and R. I had my best game ever with him yesterday with 7 champ kills, 3 kills in a row and a double kill. Using 2x phantom dancer and 1x Spirit of the ancient Golem made him pretty dam good. I was spending too much on W to get his shield but it's no necessary if you get Golem early and some health potions. 

Blitzcrank is pretty fun to if you support and your team mates are on the same page. Q, R, E combo with teamates around. You rocket grab to bring in the group, static field and power fist. I got to try it with phantom Dancer. 

Anyways it was good to get a game in with you. Unfortunately in the evenings there is too much going on here and I am generally too tired to play games at 10pm. The kids have too much home work and they need the computers, it's also a big distraction if I am playing video games while the are trying to get work done. My 17 year old is getting ready for all of his University applications and we are often looking in all kind of details with him. His sister is doing advance math and science in so she can be ready to apply for Engineering. Made me realize how much stuff I have forgotten since graduating. 

Yeah, I used to play intermediate bots from time to time, but the little bit of extra XP/IP wasn't worth it to me at the time.  It was too hard back when I first tried it.  I'm a much better player now, so I don't know how I'd enjoy it.  I'll play whatever you want next time we get to play.  :)  

Udyr's definitely a good jungler.  Heiman uses him a lot, you may want to ask him for a some tips.  I've never jungled, but I'd love to learn it.  

What time/zone is best for you?  I can try to move things around.  I can usually get 1-2 games in when my son naps during the day.  I can adjust when he goes to sleep if I know you'll be on.  

I'm sure having kids that are is really humbling at times!  I'd be in over my head trying to help my kids with math (my weak spot.)    I'm still smarter than my 1 and 3 year old though!  :)