Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

I just use the pause button and navigate the menus like that instead if moving round the ship, I find it more confusing than before.

1 thing I do not like is modding the mods are tiny and tucked ay on the left of the screen often blocked by my own warframes head. That menu mainly just seems to have just become more awkward...

blackops2sig.jpg

I just use the pause button and navigate the menus like that instead if moving round the ship, I find it more confusing than before.

1 thing I do not like is modding the mods are tiny and tucked ay on the left of the screen often blocked by my own warframes head. That menu mainly just seems to have just become more awkward...

Yea I said something to Jason yesterday about the mod screen

Totally agree. Would be easy to just make them pop out from the screen when highlighted so they would be easier to see. Would look cooler too.

And the graphics on the mission screen looks poor and grainy.

And I also use the options button to navigate.

Got my serration up to rank 9 and a half ish, took my rank 7 437k credits and around 350 cores to get it up to 9! Should be worth it though damage is 150% now...

Not sure wether to rank up my heavy cal or just buy a maxed one from someone else, this serration has took me months to do and probably still got a week left until I have enough cores to max it..

blackops2sig.jpg

I have a Sunika kubrow, I named him dexter, like my real dog, the one in my profile pic. I rushed the incubation, but now need to wait 2 days for him to mature before I can take him on a mission...

I also have mirage, I feel bad because I rushed all the parts and the build time so she still cost me 125p, but I really wanted to try her...

All of a sudden I have loads to keep me busy,

.Need to farm kubrow mods

.level up the kubrow in 2 days time

.mirage

.loki prime

.nekros again, on the 4th forma

.All the new clan weapons

.need orokin cells for boltor prime

Update 14 is awesome so far...

blackops2sig.jpg

Yes! Oberon is getting buffed...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/297426-coming-oberon-changes/

This posted by a DE official, PC first obviously, so we probably have a couple months before we see this but still... Awesome news, Oberon was one of my favourite warframes to rank up...

Reckoning is good already, it sounds like it will be amazing...

blackops2sig.jpg

We need 1 morphics in the grineer lab for new weapon research, and 7500 cryotic in the corpus lab to complete the new weapons... Cryotic is only available from this event now and the excavation game mode in future, so we need to try and get this during this event if we could, I really want the freeze gun!

blackops2sig.jpg