Skyrim

TheSnakeFTW

Pssh. Who doesnt? x)

Had 3 characters...a sneaky hammer-wielding Argonian named Tali'Zorah, a duel-wielding Orc named Swag, and a sword-and-shield-using vampire Bosmer named Avaleene (who had the unfortunate habit of marrying people only to treat them like a blood bank).

DM9ON.png

Got back into Skyrim recently, currently the only game I'm playing.

Yeah same here i am so addicted to this game lol

The Darkness comforts us, the shadows protects us.

We strike from the darkened cloak of night, but think not we lack the courage to stand in the light.

We are the New Lunar Republic, hail our Princess Luna.

One of the best games I've played in years. It's been a while since I played it. Need to give it a go again soon

I have two characters and they are based off of My Pony OC's Snake Archer and Sky Bluenote XD

The Darkness comforts us, the shadows protects us.

We strike from the darkened cloak of night, but think not we lack the courage to stand in the light.

We are the New Lunar Republic, hail our Princess Luna.

Real adventurers quest alone.

I hate having followers with me. Yes they are useful as pack mules but sometimes their inventory bugs out and you lose your gear.

No, I prefer being a lone hero.

I took Cicero with me to see the Greybeards once... couldn't hear a word they said because the twat wouldn't shut the fuck up.

wiredollsig.jpg

Real adventurers quest alone.

I hate having followers with me. Yes they are useful as pack mules but sometimes their inventory bugs out and you lose your gear.

No, I prefer being a lone hero.

I took Cicero with me to see the Greybeards once... couldn't hear a word they said because the twat wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Same thing for me. I can't stand followers. The only one I really cared for was the vampire chick from the dlc. She managed not to be a pain in the ass.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

To satisfy my curiosity on various bits of Skyrim I've been browsing another forum. Half of the guides on it seem to be about exploiting glitches in the game to level perks up quickly.

How do people here feel about glitch exploiting on Skyrim - I know we all go nuts about it in CoD but do people feel the same about it in a Skyrim. My own view is not to do it, just seems like your cheating yourself, but on this other forum its like everyone does it.

TESO might be a bit of a glitcher fest if that's the community.

As long as people aren't glitching online, then it's fine by me. It doesn't affect anyone else so who cares, right?

I don't really glitch in Skyrim but I do buy as much iron ore and iron ingots as I can and forge loads of iron daggers to level up my smithing.

I tried the item duplication glitch for Oblivion a couple of times.

wiredollsig.jpg

As long as people aren't glitching online, then it's fine by me. It doesn't affect anyone else so who cares, right?

I don't really glitch in Skyrim but I do buy as much iron ore and iron ingots as I can and forge loads of iron daggers to level up my smithing.

I don't see that as a glitch , its just working on a skill as intended.

Leveling up by smithing iron daggers was patched a long time ago, making it much less effective... Dwarven bows are the ones that work best for leveling up now (unless you didn't download the patch?)

Leveling up by smithing iron daggers was patched a long time ago, making it much less effective... Dwarven bows are the ones that work best for leveling up now (unless you didn't download the patch?)

O Rly? I didn't play for a long time and just got back into it so wasn't aware of the changes.

So you're saying forging Dwarven Bows are the way to go? I'd better start hoarding the ingots.

wiredollsig.jpg

O Rly? I didn't play for a long time and just got back into it so wasn't aware of the changes.

So you're saying forging Dwarven Bows are the way to go? I'd better start hoarding the ingots.

A friend of mine still plays Skyrim a lot and he says that's what you have to do. Also, he uses a follower to carry all the ingots, but instead of picking up and giving the ingots himself he commands the follower to pick them up. Apparently this removes the follower's carry limit

A friend of mine still plays Skyrim a lot and he says that's what you have to do. Also, he uses a follower to carry all the ingots, but instead of picking up and giving the ingots himself he commands the follower to pick them up. Apparently this removes the follower's carry limit

You can also raid the dwarven ruins for all sorts of stuff to melt down into ingots. Need a follower with you for that also.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

You can also raid the dwarven ruins for all sorts of stuff to melt down into ingots. Need a follower with you for that also.

Yeah, lots of ingots there. I don't remember the location atm but there's a room with a master lock where you'll find at least 15 ingots. Respawns items every 1-2 days too.

I really would like to give this game a try on my PC! Which would mean that my brother has it for PS3 (I gave it to him for his birthday), I have it for Xbox and if I got it for PC that would be the first game I've had for every single platform.  B)

If I had the game on PC I would probably play it again. There are so many cool mods for it. I have spent about 600 hours playing it on PS3, tops every other game I ever played

Prepatch, you could keep on using the Speech persuade thing on Blackbriar Meadery clerk and eventually get 100 speech.

I abused the SH*T out of that. xD

Ooh, if you want a higher enchanting skill, use a petty soul gem to put a soul capture spell on those useless iron daggers you just created for the smithing skill.

DM9ON.png