Metro Redux

J4MES OX4D

Remastered 2033 and Last Light coming to PS4 and Xbox One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKrf97qljs4

Wasn't a fan of either in all honesty. Last Light was particularly drab, linear and boring. 2033 was reasonable back in the day but I dunno if this move will be worth it especially as you can pick them both up on PC for less than a tenner. If this has a RRP of £50; I'd pass.

They gave 2033 away free? It's an OK game, I have 3 hours in, but I wouldn't shell out top dollar for it. Based on its strength and not interesting me enough to beat it I wouldn't buy Last Light either.

Every day I become more and more aware I made the smartest decision of my gaming life going back to being strictly PC. What I’ve saved on games and internet subscriptions will pay for my computer. Blows me away :wub: Also thanks where its owed OP! Steady on point posting deals trying to get me to spend money.  :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I felt the game was hard just to be hard, typically there is a steady progression, but man metro just raped you from the start. Also I wanted it to be more sandbox than "on rails"

Maybe I didn't play it enough, but even with getting it for free I didn't enjoy it enough to play passed what steam says was 8 hours

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Both games are on Steam as a pre-purchase £16.99 each or £33.98 for the bundle. Bit weird that they've decided to re-release the games remastered on PC when it wasn't really necessary. 

One game I'd love to see remastered though is S.T.A.L.K.E.R