Arena

I'm looking for an arena class. Not sure what, but most likely a plate wearer. I've got my pally which is 87 at the mo, he'll be 88 tonight, then I've got another pally at 85, a warrior at 83, and two death knights at 85. Apart from the highest level pally, they're all on other servers so I'll have to transfer over.

I'm thinking of putting some serious effort into this and aiming high. Not sure what to go with really, haven't done any arena in years.

I'm thinking Pally for holy, DK for Unholy and Warrior for Arms / Fury. Basically I want to be indestructible and put out 200k crits. Easier said than done, obviously.

Is ret any good? Might have a go at that too.

If any of you want to have a go at making a team for some pwnage, please do a peekaboo here.

banlol.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you, I have pretty much all Plate classes in this damn game.

Frost DK's are really solid from what I have read in Arenas right now. you should have two silence/ interrupts, loads of AE, and be able to take a slap to the face. I "think" if you go this route, you should be in blood presence, for the healing and mitigation, but don't quote me on that.

Depending on how good of a warrior you are, then go that route, but I have no idea what Spec. For me, its always Prot, I can't help but Tank on either of my warriors

I've yet to really PVP on my pallie, my few times in zerg BG's don't really count, and I think I captured the flag once or twice in WSG, but yea.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, Dustin is right, my info is old I guess

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-classesrepartition-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

If you want to go all cookie cutter then all the info you could want is right there

EDIT:

How hard would it be to rack up around 1500 points in the BG's for a starter DK?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, Dustin is right, my info is old I guess

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-classesrepartition-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

If you want to go all cookie cutter then all the info you could want is right there

EDIT:

How hard would it be to rack up around 1500 points in the BG's for a starter DK?

It depends on if you win or lose, and if you want conquest points or honor points :\

just tying for a set of PVP gear to level up in by the time I am 60

Still 58, and just out of the DK starter area