lol - Sugar Walls! ^

Check this one out :)

FOUR HORSEMEN is an award winning independent feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.

FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda -- the film doesn't bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.

"It's Inside Job with bells on, and a frequently compelling thesis thanks to Ashcroft's crack team of talking heads -- economists, whistleblowers and Noam Chomsky, all talking with candour and clarity." - Total Film

"Four Horsemen is a breathtakingly composed jeremiad against the folly of Neo-classical economics and the threats it represents to all we should hold dear."
- Harold Crooks, The Corporation (Co-Director) Surviving Progress (Co-Director/Co-Writer)

Keep calm and question nothing.

*Side note.   This is not about some secret, underground Mars city.  It's about how we used to be enthused about space exploration and it has all but died.  Why?  A good history on different trips to Mars that have been planned out. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've been trying to wake my Dad up for some time now. He's finally coming around. He actually called and told me about this documentary that was on History channel last night (although I think it was made in 2011)

When I first woke up back in '07, Michael Ruppert and James Kunstler were two guys that influenced me at the time.

Sometimes people don't wake up unless the message appears in an official capacity, AKA, a documentary broadcast on television. If you have family members whom you're trying to get to see how the world works and where it could be headed. Share this documentary with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5e_gPJ2t9g

ps, the Death by China documentary has been censored and removed.

Keep calm and question nothing.