Batman Arkham Knight

Very cool! I just hope the PC version isn't riddled with glitches like Origins is. Get your shit together WB games! :angry:

Knight is being developed by Rocksteady who made Asylum and City and not WB Games Montreal who made Origins so I'm pretty confident this game wont be bugged to buggery :)

I actually thought Rocksteady left the series but it's great to see them back with a new game B)

Knight is being developed by Rocksteady who made Asylum and City and not WB Games Montreal who made Origins so I'm pretty confident this game wont be bugged to buggery :)

I actually thought Rocksteady left the series but it's great to see them back with a new game B)

Yup, Asylum and City are great games! I'm still bitter about Origins aggravating me to the point I don't want to play it anymore. Beat Deathstroke *glitch* you can't leave the building your in to continue, need update. Beat a Riddler tower *glitch* game wont allow you to enter the vent you need to in order to leave, need update.  :angry: I really love these style Batman games and am hopeful now after reading Rocksteady is back at it also!

(which if you think about it, is a silly name).

As silly as Origins with no origins? :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

As silly as Origins with no origins? :lol:

I...ah...

Hmm. Well played.

To be fair, they did an origin on how Joker met Batman.

My point was that, for the sake of noticibility, they slap ARKHAM on anything.

It stopped making sense when Arkham Origins came out.

DM9ON.png

holy balls.  dat trailer.

of course Two-Face would be a noobtuber.  

Would have been fitting, IMO, for him to have a PSG-1 outfitted with a Launcher between the Bipod, show his dual personalities, of being long ranged and planning, and then blowing shit up cause he is really volatile.

idk, bad thought was bad lol

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Would have been fitting, IMO, for him to have a PSG-1 outfitted with a Launcher between the Bipod, show his dual personalities, of being long ranged and planning, and then blowing shit up cause he is really volatile.

idk, bad thought was bad lol

i mean.  you clearly put a lot of thought into it.

Woof. What a trailer.

Well worth momentarily allowing Sennex's posts to be visible. Momentarily.

/does Harley look a bit mannish to you guys? She really let herself go after Joker died...

Well it is set in Arkham you doughnut :P

They wouldn't call it Batman Birmingham City if it was set in Arkham City ;)

I know, that's why I said:

It stopped making sense when Arkham Origins came out.

You goober. ;o

DM9ON.png

I can't get enough of this armor!

It reminds me of Azrael, when he took over for the Gotdammed Batman, after Bane broke his back. If flaming blades pop out of those gauntlets, I will jizz my pants

7cXqbYw.jpg

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i bet you proposed to your wife the same way.

this suit is beyond cool but i kinda hated the Azrael costume.  i think that had more to do with the color scheme though.

Maybe

I always liked this costume:

Black_Lantern_Azrael_01.jpg

This was horribly gay:

Azrael-batman_01.jpg

Anyway, after some poking, apparently Azrael is in Batman: Arkham City

I've just read this game has joined the long list of titles being delayed until 2015 :angry:

Although it works out best for games in the long run; the only thing I will have on the PS4 in the coming months is dust. 

I'd rather have that over Knack though B)

Delays-Delays-Everywhere.jpg