DMZ Season 1 Skins are still available in Season 2

Tove

I just completed the mission "Poisoned Well" this is a regular season 2 mission however during season 1 this mission was the Tier 4 Story mission with the reward of the Blood Soaked skin for Konig I didn't unlock this skin during season 1 but now having completed this mission in Season 2 the skin is unlocked, I guess this isn't intentional but hey I'm not gonna complain!!

Presumably this works with the other skins not sure if it also applies to other unlocks like Emblems, Calling cards, etc. 

Legion

Anonymous skin for Konig Season 1 Tier 2 Story "Frame Job" Is a Legion Tier 1 regular mission in Season 2

Blood soaked skin for Konig Season 1 Tier 4 Story "Poisoned Well" Is a Legion Tier 2 regular mission in Season 2

White Lotus

Defuse skin for Zimo Season 1 Tier 2 Story "Two Birds" Doesn't seem to be available in Season 2

Anti Medis skin for Zimo Season 1 Tier 4 Story "Caved In" Is a White Lotus Tier 3 regular mission in Season 2

Black Mous

Triage skin for Roze Season 1 Tier 2 Story "Espionage" Doesn't seem to be available in Season 2

Relentless skin for Roze Season 1 Tier 4 Story "Breaking and Entering" Is a Black Mous Tier 4 regular mission in Season 2

I can confirm this also applies to the Blueprint Rewards from Season 1

I recently completed "The Route Forward" mission in White Lotus Tier 4 - This was the White Lotus Tier 5 Story mission in Season 1 and I for sure didn't complete it then, but since completing it in Season 2 I have unlocked the Chisel Blueprint for the SA-B 50

I completed the Flight Plans mission today in Black Mous Tier 5 (This was the story mission in Season 1 but is a regular Tier 5 mission this season and again this has unlocked the Balancing Act Blueprint. Therefore I've actually now managed to unlock all of the unlocks from the Season 1 Story Missions despite not actually completing them in Season 1.