AI Models on Instagram and their impact on society.

Lurchzy

I recently came across this topic and had very mixed feelings about it. Personally I think it's a bad thing and will have negative effects on beauty standards (which are already out the window for women). The AI models will continue to become even more unachievable for women and corrupt the idea of beauty for men.

What are you thoughts?

I didn't know it was a thing, sounds a bit unrealistic and unachievable for most like you say. 

Sometimes slight imperfections are where certain beauty lies. 

This goes for a large variety of things like music, films, games, cars etc. 

Anything really come to think about it. 

21 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I didn't know it was a thing, sounds a bit unrealistic and unachievable for most like you say. 

Sometimes slight imperfections are where certain beauty lies. 

This goes for a large variety of things like music, films, games, cars etc. 

Anything really come to think about it. 

It's becoming a thing very quickly I think, the technology is advancing so fast.

I've already seen AI models on Instagram and YouTube. You can normally tell but because they're based off real images of people sometimes it's really hard to decipher what real and what's not.

Humankind and relationships are fucked with AI, VR, holograms, robots etc coming our way, there's no way we choose as a species to not become slaves to these like in Star Trek for example, where holodecks etc are for a bit of R&R after work

4 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

Humankind and relationships are fucked with AI, VR, holograms, robots etc coming our way, there's no way we choose as a species to not become slaves to these like in Star Trek for example, where holodecks etc are for a bit of R&R after work

Is it inevitable? It looks so for my perspective...