How does the game run on PS4 these days?

L_C_Scipio

I've been thinking about picking up BF4 again and just wanted to see how connections/playability are these days. I love Ghosts but my connections can be iffy at times. Plus I miss the sheer variety of different things to do in Battlefield.

I have very few connection related issues, much less than a typical call of duty title. I'm not saying it never happens, but it's rare for me.

I know from reading brede's stuff that he has some problems with hit detection /lag.

The games a blast to play.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Most of the issues have been resolved.  There is still a bug that shows the enemy that kills you has 0% health, but I think they actually have more than that.  The netcode is still and always will be a joke.  The connection issues are minimal now and we don't get those pesky CE errors anymore.

Buckwheat.png

*not sure if Brede is on the ps3 or ps4,also since the second assault dlc, lag has been a bit more frequent.

I'm on ps4. Yes I have some dodgy hit detections but enjoy bf4 alot more than cod :)

Had a couple of laggy games but thats it.

Should not be a problem. Played plenty with us peeps in the past.

But whats up tonight?! 90% of tdm and dom servers are second assault! The others have 1-2 players in thelobby and cant join them. And its only 1/4 of servers available than usual..

Should not be a problem. Played plenty with us peeps in the past.

But whats up tonight?! 90% of tdm and dom servers are second assault! The others have 1-2 players in thelobby and cant join them. And its only 1/4 of servers available than usual..

Not sure. I will be back on in a bit Brede if you want to get some games in.

And quite good connection playing with Chris, Tommy and Jason on a us server :)

One laggy game on Conquest and a very laggy Dom just now.

That conquest game was horrible. The rest were good.

I'm so torn. How are the servers on PS4? Can you find decent servers for whatever game mode you want?

Its a real good game. I've had very little problems. Some rubber banding from time to time. I'll just switch servers and its fine again.