I'm not 100% convinced the Governor is dead. You saw the woman who lost her daughter with a gun in her hand and then you heard a shot. But you never saw him die... Also, hasn't it been a couple of years since the outbreak? I'm sure someone can learn how to load and fire a tank in that time.

He was choking on his own blood, if he's not dead, then the writers are complete idiots. I think it was risky enough having the governor and prison arc last more than one season, but to bring him back AGAIN? That'd be stupid.

But THAT is a mid-season finale! It's actually the highest rated episode of TWD on imdb as of now, holding a 9.6 rating. I was happy to see them throw in a lot of comic events in there. I'm really looking forward Season 4b. From what i've heard, the next episode is centered on Carl, which should be cool.

I feel like more of the group should have died in the fight though. 

I think Beth, Bob, and at least Tara should have also died.

And I'm pretty sure either Michonne or those girls picked Judith up before they left. But other than that, it was a fantastic episode. The fight between the Governor and Rick was awesome, and I was just really impressed with it. It felt like the first 4 episodes were just fillers, and were pretty boring. 

That episode.. I really liked it. It was interesting to see how protective Daryl is of the group. I am really starting to not like that Army medic guy though. That's two times that he's risked the lives of the people around him, all for his addiction. I also find it kind of weird that he was the only one to survive out of his two different groups. I would like a backstory on that or something.

Comic Book Men?
Posted

Is Low Winter Sun good? I've been saving it for a rainy day

I can't say I really paid any attention to it. I would just wait for the commercials to come on so the Breaking Bad sneak peak would show up. It looks decent, I guess.

Breaking Bad (spoilers welcome)
Posted

I really had doubts about halfway in the episode. I thought there was no way they could tie up all the loose ends. But Gilligan did it. It was a spectacular finale. I love how Walt died in the lab.. It seemed only fitting. I also like how Walt was able to also kind of end things on a decent note with Jesse. 

And the fact that Jesse got revenge on Todd.. That was awesome. Pretty much that whole episode was mindblowing. Really sad to see it go though.

Posted

So much happened.. In that one episode. I had to watch it twice to start realizing some things.

I think Walt had to come off really abusive and scary in that phone call after he kidnapped Holly because if he didn't, I'm pretty sure that Skyler would have gotten arrested. I think it was great to see Walt stand up for Hank towards the end. I think he finally understands what he's done to his family.

And yeah, it seems almost evident that the M60 will be used on Todd's gang. 

That conversation between Walt and Hank really hit me hard.

Posted

and what's the M-60 for? lol

I can't believe I didn't put that as my question also. I think that Todd's gang is going to see Jesse, but wont kill him. I think the Todd Squad is going to basically take Jesse and make him cook for them so they can get the blue meth circulating again.

Just to add on to what Cal was saying, I think that Todd's gang is going to do something to Walt's family because I really don't see him going back to cook for these people. So whatever happens to Walt's family is probably going to be enough for him to come back with an M-60 and do some damage.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy