Scuf Controllers for PS5 + PC
Posted
2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

As soon as I got wind of a PS5 getting their own Pro controller I didn't really look at SCUF anymore as I was worried about compatibility and future proofing it to work with certain games. Clive @Teenwolf25 may have one still and try it out. I do think the Sony Pro PS5 Controller is truly the one part of the overall console that is 'Next Gen'. Everything works extremely well, super easy to custom and most of all I can just buy a stick for £20 whenever I get stick drift rather than nearly paying £100 for a new controller down the road. My original 2 PS5 controller both have stick drift already so this felt like the right thing to buy moving forwards.

I had stick drift on my two PS5 controllers too, got new ones on the warranty. Now the one one of my kids use has got it again. 

If this Pro one you speak of has replacable sticks I might get one of these..

Playstation VR2
Posted
On 1/6/2022 at 12:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Plus the original VR is only 1080p whereas this one will be 4K. Can't see this one being as cheap though - they'd do well to get it priced around £500. 

Well, thats a private show at Rhino, but the VR last much longer 😄

9 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah yes but thats an external Hard Drive so it won't play PS5 games directly from it. There's space for another SSD to slot so you can play PS5 games straight away.

Really? It asks me where I want to save, internal or external.. guess I have to check down the line if/when it becomes an issue 🙂

Wireless issue
Posted

Funny issue. My internet lamp on my router is red, and should have been green obviously, but I still am online on mobile, PC and PS4. Did a speedtest and got 31/11 which is what I pay for (30/10). (500/500 fibre coming later this year finally!) 

Isn't this a bit odd? 

Playstation Online Screwed?
Posted

Seems PSN is down? Or is it just me? 

Fucking typical the ONE night I was gonna play

😤

Third restart and I am suddenly online on psn. Starts Destiny, and the D2 servers are not available! FFS! 

Edit 2: And wouldn't you believe, I got signed out of psn again. Fuck this shit. HZD it is then. 

PS4 Pro
Posted

Question: If I switch from PS4 to the Pro, will I lose game progress on games, such as Destiny 2 etc? 

I reckon my characters are stored online but not sure. Know it is on COD. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy