First FG Raids
Posted
4 hours ago, shoogie said:

I can sign up for the 10pm raid if that group needs another body, but I will have to put a 3 hr time limit as I need to be able to function the next day. So if you get a full group, then I can back out

Ok, so it seems I didnt pay attention to the start times. I assumed the 10pm was US Eastern Standard. From looking at the calendar again, it appears that is not the case. I cant make it at the listed time. Sorry. I will be on tonight, so if anyone wants to attempt it, I am down to try.

First FG Raids
Posted

I can sign up for the 10pm raid if that group needs another body, but I will have to put a 3 hr time limit as I need to be able to function the next day. So if you get a full group, then I can back out

First FG Raids
Posted
46 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I will be on through out the day tomorrow and Thursday if you need help with anything. We can get your power up pretty quickly. Did you get the clan invite? Those power engrams will really help to level you up too 

I did. I just have to figure out how to leave my current clan as I am the founder.

First FG Raids
Posted

Not sure if I will make it to 260 tomorrow, but would really like to do a blind raid. I was sherpa'd through all of D1's raids, and although it was still very fun, I missed out on trying to figure out the mechanics on the fly with the raid team.  I'm at 243 (?) right now, may be able to grind out a few levels tonight and then again in the morning to get to 260.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy