EA Sports FC 24
Posted
On 9/28/2023 at 3:40 PM, Findmartin said:

No honestly mate, leave me. I'll be on Fifa 23 until people get the new game (usually around Xmas isn't it?)

Not a chance mate, I'm in absolutely no rush whatsoever! 

EA Sports FC 24
Posted
On 9/24/2023 at 4:09 PM, Findmartin said:

Lads on my behalf please don't get the ps4 version and hold yourselves back. I probably won't get a 5 anytime soon, and I haven't been on Monday nights as much lately. I honestly don't mind 

Dude, I'll happily play the PS4 version again, no soldier leaves a man behind 💪💪

Also happy to stay on FIFA 23 until we all get the new one. 

Fifa 21 E Premier League
Posted

Hahaha its the threat that united are back 🤣😂....... For now 🤔

Yeah I just registered on epremier league website and got accepted, genuinely think anyone can do it. 

E.PREMIERLEAGUE.COM

Play for your favorite clubs in free to enter FIFA 21 tournaments to qualify for the Premier League.

If anyone wants to check it out 👍

Fifa 21 E Premier League
Posted

Hey guys! 

Currently playing in the official E Premier League on Fifa 21 online against some of the world's best. 

It's been very tough so far but managed 4 wins and 2 losses at this moment in time. 

Have a few games tonight starting from 5pm and will be playing almost every day. 

Currently ranked in the top 25 in the world representing Manchester United. Screenshot_20210105_232506.thumb.jpg.c38006b84088fb51c9393185872fce89.jpg

I will be streaming most games live on Twitch so please come along and watch if you can 😊😊🤟🤟

http://www.twitch.tv/madtitanthanos89?sr=a

Thanks for all the support from everyone so far 

See you there 👍

#GGFG 

Screenshot_20210106_143932_com.android.chrome.jpg

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy