Modern Warfare III
Posted
22 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Well now, its also interesting to see that despite everything, COD still generates the most chat on this forum 🖤🤪🤣

That doesnt say much though, as its pretty gloomy in here 😄

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've totally in disbelief sometimes when it happens as I think how do I do it, but I do think the click is very sensitive. I find i'm getting far better with R3 now though so its more L3 and automounting that causes more issues...however, its kind of funny because I realise that many kills actually come because i mount immediately which means your far more stable and also harder to hit. Strange how the way we play sometimes works in our favour.

It has gotten me killed more often than it has helped 😳😄

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll be honest here as I think this impacted me for most of my FPS life. Its effectively panic knifing. I do it alot much to the hilarity of the group when we're on. When someone comes close when you least expect it, its a natural reaction to push in R3. I find it happens more on maps like Shipment because people can show up in your face more often and make you jump/react. I'm slowly trying to play with soft hands and relax more often as its the same with L3 and auto mount as I'm led to believe there isn't any automount....its just me pushing in the L3 analog stick when i'm pushing hard to turn and get the kill!

If so, then my R3 is extremely sensitive.

When I spam the fire button it goes into melee action instead (Still bugs the crap out of me), even with a firerate attachment on. Maybe I am not releasing the button enough between shots...

And is the Expedite the worst shottie ever? I like to think so. I play HC so gonna try a wide spread instead. Seems it needs surgical prescision.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy