Getting Division 2 FG Raid Ready!
Posted

The Division 2 Raid is now out so I think its time to start properly levelling up and seeing if we can get a full 8 man squad to take the airport down.

Has anyone come across any tips to what we would need to be ready? I'd like to focus on levelling up and as soon as i'm level 30, focus on the right type of gear to get.

Who else is up for the challenge?

Count me in with great big bells on

Via the FG App

Division 2 Endgame
Posted

Not being able to capture control points is so you can grind out blueprint drops in world tier 4 ,level the control points by doing public executions or propaganda points then smash the control points ,rinse and repeat.

Via the FG App

Personally I would say just hammer out your main missions so you can get all your unlocks in settlements, if you can't get leveled to beat mains knock out a couple of sides and control points (also used as fast travel locations) spec your shit as you go for survivability as you will likely get munched if you go looking for specific sets before you are lvl 30 plus it's counter intuitive to set for a build as you spend more time looking for loot that you will break down or sell anyway.
Keep all purple in your staff even low level one so you can use the skills from them on the recab stations.

Via the FG App

FG Division Clan
Posted

The only problem I can see with the clans Chad is it asks for a region when setting up, everyone in the clan has been promoted to Lt so they can invite and also accept requests also everyone must dawn mutton chops and long hair or yer oot 🤣🤣

Via the FG App

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy