My thoughts on Titanfall
Posted

I have to disagree with alot in your post. While I agree that the lack of guns is dissapointing, I think what they've done in terms of gun balance is tremendous. None of the guns seem overpowered and pretty much all are fun to use. The only one that could be argued is OP is the smart pistol. I don't think it's that bad, but wouldn't really disagree with anybody who said that it's OP either.

Personally I love the bot aspect of the game. It keeps people happy because get their kills while not really altering the game all that much. Would I love to play 9v9 or 12v12? Absolutely! But does 6v6 w/ bots kill the game? Not at all in my opinion.

Regarding the campaign - I completely agree that as far as a campaign goes it sucks. You really don't get a feel for any story line. But for me, that doesn't matter. Starting with MW2, my combined campaign time totals less than that of a single full campaign. While I'm sure there are players who enjoy the campaign in FPS games, I would be willing to bet that most don't ever play it, or play it only occasionally. Hell, I never even downloaded the campaing for MW3...

I do, however, think that it is a good way to get introduced to the game in what seems like a pretty low key way.

BF4 review
Posted

With the PC framerate issues, did you try to adjust your settings at all?

I'm just curious because I'm thinking about getting it for the PC. I've got a decent comp but not the greatest. 

Forever Gaming BF4 server?
Posted

If I pick it up 1) it'll def be for PC, and 2) I'd be really happy to play with you guys...except I'd be a bit hesitant with only a 20 person server. Aside for the graphics, the ability to play bigger games (read - more people) is one of the huge draws for BF on PC.

With that said, if I do pick up the game I'd be more than willing to support the server financially. But I'm still undecided at the moment about whether or not I'm getting the game.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy