Posted
On 3/22/2024 at 10:04 AM, phil bottle said:

Season 7

Lots more maps in the game now but i kind of forgot it existed 🙈 

Might give it a go...

I think everyone forgot it existed. 🤦

Battlefield 2042 Season 1
Posted

Only 6 months late shhhhhh nobody will notice. More like nobody will be left for it or comeback to it. 

I'm a COD guy, but it's a shame BF has went the way it has. I really don't disrespect or wish any hate on it. 

I like the healthy competition, some of the best Cods, Halos and BFs came about from everyone competing and putting their best work forward in rivalry. 

People were saying but probably mostly hoping that this current Battlefield was going to be a COD killer and smash it to the ground. It was definitely not at all. 

Cod is literally killing itself without any outside interference. Cods biggest weakness is itself. 

They always manage to make it happen or turn it around even with the most horrendous launches. Vanguards had hundreds of bugs and glitches, some of them vastly wrecking the gaming experience and making it borderline unplayable. 

Camo challenges not tracking, multiple versions of lag and some other despicable things. Somehow they managed to sort a lot of it out. Maybe 2-3 months or so down the line after launch. 

Battlefield 2042 [BF6]
Posted
1 hour ago, PrivateParts_93 said:

😂😂😂 cheers mate , I'm Ste (the other irish person) Cal is my cousin 😂 my poor PS4 suffered to capture those clips 😢  sounds like a jet engine 

I am hoping that people give it another chance but probably not until new content is out . I've nearly maxed out all the guns even the shite ones 🙄 but Battlefield moments keep me coming back for more

I'm sorry dude, what's Cals forum name? You must have similar names, at least your Irish and I got something right 😅

Battlefield 2042 [BF6]
Posted

Just noticed your clips Cal, nice shooting. The game doesn't look all that bad to be fair. 

It's just a lot slower than what I'm used to, never really played much or got into Battlefield. As long as your enjoying it that's what matters. 

I'm sure it will keep improving as time goes on, sad it wasn't in better nick at launch. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy