2 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Yaaaaas.

If this is just for the rules I'd also suggest no building in military zones, (red zone if fine but not in the middle of the friggin airfield) as it will result in a lot of complaining. Destroy crashed vehicles to make them respawn, don't just leave them there in the street. No hoarding of vehicles. Max 1 truck and 1-2 cars per group would be my suggestion. No using of canopy tents as they WILL make the server lag like absolute fuck.

Those would be my suggestions.

All sounds perfect and good shout on the canopy tents

Hey guys just a couple of things to run through, I have included a map of proposed redzones, all redzones are PvP KoS areas, this includes Heli crash sites. The rest of the map will be PvE so everyone gets to play the way they wish to play. The game doesn't tell you if you enter a PvP zone so if you see a tent or a barrack. . . . . . Smile for the scoped in hunter!!!!! If people are happy to go ahead with this please let us know with a thumbs up. Any suggestions or questions please chime in.

Stay safe and keep looting!!!

IMG-20220615-WA0006.jpg

I'm all over this shit, I will graciously join and also help out with the admin on the server, great thing about PS4 is you can't just spawn shit in willy nilly. I will be able to add stuff in like full working cars or a trader if people wish. Would be great to drum up some interest, feedback and also more ideas thrown in from the rest of the guys.

DayZ PS4 first impressions.
Posted

Ok so it's finally on ps4,some good points some bad. So far servers have been solid no teleporting zoms or invisible players. Loot spawns are renewed with every server restart and the melee combat isn't as rough as I thought it would be. Now on to the bad . . . . . The inventory management and overall equipping/repairing is pretty clumsy but I'm sure with some feed back it will become more refined. Some textures take a little while to render in such as trees and bushes but all other AI based models don't which isn't to big of a deal but it is still one. Gameplay when you get used to the controls isn't actually all too bad though typical dayz slow paced it still has some tense moments along with some utterly dull ( hiding when it's pitch outside). All in all I think they have done not to bad of a job with it although I still think that £40 is a little rich but hey who needs furniture anyway.

Via the FG App

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy