Ok I'll try to add more on my PPR but I'm more an answer question rather than write stuff about myself kinda dude. Every time I've tried to do a piece about myself I often delete and forget about it because it's just normal to me and seems really interesting. That's probably just because it the norm for me but will be different for the person reading it I suppose, I will try to do more on it and work through my personal barriers.

I shall endeavour to do more on the site but I don't really know what. My PPR is pointless as I only really play games with other people and don't actually monitor progress of the game itself as I'm laughing to much to notice or I'm completely pissed off my head. If someone could give me a direction to follow and a sole role I'd be alot more comfortable.

I've ticked that too, I'm more than happy to reach out to charities that I've worked with before to see if they are happy that we do this and it will probably be posted on the websites of said companies.

Due to the limited time I have, I’ve only ticked the charity stream. If I just focus on one thing, then I’m more likely going to do it rather than spreading myself thin.

How ever I will continue to attempt to make some videos.

Via the FG App

The FG Awards 2019
Posted

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the award guys, you lot make it really easy to be jovial and up lifting because you all feel like family rather than friends. If I have helped people out I am truly humbled by being able have the chance to make an impact on someones life which I will happily do for anyone of you marvelous cunts [emoji23][emoji23]IMG-20191014-WA0000.jpeg

Via the FG App

Bye bye FG
Posted

I've blocked him on everything already dude, the finally straw for me was having a go at Elliot which how can you guy is a gentleman. Hope nothing serious comes as a result of this absolute child's  actions.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy