New project RC
Posted

I love these builds you do!

So, been wondering if you have ever seen this guy's work?

isla_fullxfull.31610804_cq0ftoxc.jpg?ver
WWW.ETSY.COM

You searched for: classicwrecks! Discover the unique items that classicwrecks creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global...

New Hobby Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Posted

Ah BJJ... leaves me always feeling uneasy lol.

Very awesome you started some martial arts! I love it. I've been on/off some sort of combat martial arts since I was 19. I would have started training at a younger age if I was allowed. Right now, I'm training in MMA with an emphasis in Muay Thai. I previously trained in Eskrima/Kali... then the standard boxing when I came back to the US as finding a legit instructor was and is difficult.

Sparring is always a blast. But, I've learned that I prefer to keep my opponent at a distance, so I react and counter a lot faster when I'm wielding sticks as opposed to empty hand. Or, if my current Kru just decides to switch from drilling combos and go into sparring without telling me, I will end up using moves from Eskrima to counter. It's a lot of fun for both of us. He doesn't get a student who only knows what he's taught him, and I.. well, I just try to survive lol. He knows I train for real life situations and not for sport... so we always end up taking it to another level when we go over combos and counters.

Have fun with it!

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy