Madjonny

Do you think it would be possible, and easy to put Dualshock3 sticks into a Dualshock4?

After having a shitty time on ghosts I decided to fire up the ps3 and black ops 2 to see if I really was this shit, turns out I was very good having not used a ps3 in months, it just felt right, so I'm going to try switching aim and shoot back around to ps3 style and in thinking of modding my controller...

I think I have a problem with the sticks on ps4... I prefer the smoothness of the rounded surface...

So do you think I could swap the sticks over?

Has anyone else had their controllers apart yet? (A long shot I know) I'm a bit wary of ruining a brand new £60 controller...

blackops2sig.jpg

They're designed for PS3 but I'm using my old ones on my new controller. I'm actually only using one, R3, for my aim. I felt it was interfering with my running so I took it off L3.

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/fps-freek-ultrax.html

I know it's American, it's just a quick search. I got mine off eBay.

Yeah, you just pull them off. Problem I find with Kontrol Freeks are that you either love them or hate them. It took me a while to get used to it but I need one on my R3 stick now. I have no idea if it helps my aim, I just find it more comfortable.

Here's the sniprs on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kontrol-Freek-FPS-Freek-SNIPR-/271374417603?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item3f2f2cfec3

Not really sure it'll help but if curious, here's my controller:

2zpql3b.jpg

I've been using Kontrol Freaks since MW3 and love them.  I would definitely recommend giving them a try.  I didn't have any X's in my name until I started using them.  Look at me now... I've got numbers and x's in my gamer tag!!!  Thanks Kontrol Freaks :)

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ordered a pair, I'm a bit sceptical of how they will work, they look like they sit so high, bit I'll just wait and see before I judge...

It takes a little bit to get used to because it is a pretty dramatic difference in how the controller feels.  Don't give up on them too soon though, keep at it and soon you won't want to play without them.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png