The Last Wish (Spoilers)

Baabcat

Thought I d start this to share experiences on the new raid

Has my first good look at first three encounters today with Charlie and a bunch of randoms. Overall so far pretty impressed, nice blend of mechanics and slaying

First encounter (Kalli) doesn’t seem to bad, only real problem was making sure we avoided going into separate rooms during the damage intermission. 

Next encounter (Shuro Chi) I loved , a mad hell for leather charge through gazillions of taken, with some not too bad mechanics. Was like The Abyss with a puzzle, crazy fun, although not a given, pretty tough still. 

Didnt beat the third encounter, Morgeth, although had a good look at him, from failing many times. One of those bosses where you think think you’ve got him, then just don’t quite manage it. Again mechanics not overly complex but little room for error. Suspect it might be a bit frustrating if we don’t have the right fireteam composition, well of radiance Warlock and a void Titan seemed pretty essential . 

Overall pretty fun so far. Not too much annoying time wasting stuff (I personally hated the leviathan underbelly, no better way to destroy a raid team than ‘let’s just get the chest at xxxxx’), and that second fight was great.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days