Season 4 Changes

H3iman

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that supports get as much gold as ADC's and other lanes overall in games. Krepo likes support in S4. I am pretty happy about that. And the trinket system seems kinda cool.

I feel like those changes may get me into support. Because Leona... such a stud.

I'm liking the changes so far; it will be very refreshing to play.

The changes to jungle are welcomed; I love playing carry jungler's but this season utility/tank reigned supreme, so being able to play high damage champions more successfully in the jungle again will be awesome.

I love the changes to support. It is awesome to know that there will be opportunity to make more crucial plays in the late game rather than being a warding machine. Also with the changes to vision it will be awesome to no longer hear those darn "noob support, no wards" comments; now everyone must contribute like they should already be doing.

I look forward to hearing more.

Oh, but I wish they added the feature where you can control DC'd teammates like in Dota 2, I lose too many games because of people leaving...

Kia Ora. 

Thanks for posting that Heiman.

I liked everything I heard.  I like the trinket idea, very cool.  I definitely think the Support role should earn a little more gold.  Maybe it will start receving the respect it deserves.  Support can be so fun, I don't know why so many people don't like playing it.   

I'm excited for Season 4.  Season 3 was my pre-season, lol, just learning the game.  I definitely hope to play more PvP this year. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png