Designated Survivor

Drifter

Anyone been watching Kiefer Sutherland in Designated Survivor since it started a few weeks ago?  I think probably one of the best new shows this season IMO. I recorded the first three episodes of it and marathon watched them back to back last night and am now fully hooked on it. Always like him in the 24/gov type roles like this.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried and it looks good but I always get interrupted with something going on at home when trying to watch it. 

I might just have to watch with our on demand service when no one is around. It does not seem like the kind of show you can watch without paying attention

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Yep very true,  it's pretty in depth so you will for sure want to make sure you're not distracted while it is on or you will for defiantly miss something. 

As a Canadian it's also a little harder to follow without in depth knowledge of the US political system.  Although since the President is now a British Born Canadian, I guess I can manage :)

On 10/7/2016 at 6:17 PM, cyberninja2601 said:

As a Canadian it's also a little harder to follow without in depth knowledge of the US political system. 

meh, we don't know much about it either but somehow we're in GREAT shape.

on topic:  good show; love me some Kiefer.  just heard they're doing a 24 reboot(?)/spinoff(?) without him.

I head someone about that as well. The main character is supposed to be black. I just don't get it, why do they have to change characters to different race, or different gender, JUST for the sake of changing them to a different race or gender. Just makes no sense to me. Also seems kind'a odd to redo 24 already, only been off the air for what a few years maybe?