What the hell is going on, we've lost another legend. RIP Prince

JsinOwl

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I've been able to find out is that he had been battling something flu like for the past several weeks, and at one point was treated at a hospital but released a few hours later.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

He was an amazing musician and unlike many of the ones these days, he had great talent with many instruments. I can't help be be taken back to memories of Junior High School anytime I hear any of his songs from the Purple Rain Album. Really a great loss to the music world :(

They haven't said yet but I really would not be surprised to find it was drug related/OD. People don't just drop dead at 57 from the flu as they are trying to elude to being a factor. Although he was not known for being a user, it's just so common in that lifestyle and industry. There's also talk of him having to be rushed to get a narco shot a week before his death as well which not confirmed, it would maybe shine some light of what happened to him if it is true. Plus the fact his jet had to have an emergency landing a couple weeks ago due to him being "unresponsive/unconscious" not even 50minutes from their destination.  Will have to wait and see but as the case usually is most times the real truth my never come out.

No matter what the cause it won't change the fact he was a great talent and someone who's music I really enjoyed as a teenager.

His talent is really underappreciated. I think most casual fans just figure him to be an eccentric pop singer. Not to mention all the hits he wrote for other people you never would have thought were his songs.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

He was an amazing musician and unlike many of the ones these days, he had great talent with many instruments. I can't help be be taken back to memories of Junior High School anytime I hear any of his songs from the Purple Rain Album. Really a great loss to the music world :(

They haven't said yet but I really would not be surprised to find it was drug related/OD. People don't just drop dead at 57 from the flu as they are trying to elude to being a factor. Although he was not known for being a user, it's just so common in that lifestyle and industry. There's also talk of him having to be rushed to get a narco shot a week before his death as well which not confirmed, it would maybe shine some light of what happened to him if it is true. Plus the fact his jet had to have an emergency landing a couple weeks ago due to him being "unresponsive/unconscious" not even 50minutes from their destination.  Will have to wait and see but as the case usually is most times the real truth my never come out.

No matter what the cause it won't change the fact he was a great talent and someone who's music I really enjoyed as a teenager.

Apparently he was a Jehova's witness and serious about it. So drugs would be unlikely. He also had epilepsy and had been sick for a while. If he refused drugs because of his sickness, that could be why he passed away. He turned down blood transfusions during operations because of his religion. That doesn't sound like the kind of guy who dies because of drugs but you never know.