Mad Max 4: Fury Road (Not a remake)

Sennex

Holy shit!

This might be the best action movie I have ever seen.

There is a reason this movie has a 98% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mad_max_fury_road/

It is that fucking good. Go see it, now. 

PSN and shit are down again, you guys aint got shit better to do, GO NOW

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh!

If you want spoilers, let me know we can talk about the series and shit, I just didn't want to give anything away in this thread yet

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

When  saw the preview of the guy strapped to the front of the vehicle, I wanted to see it.  It seems like it would be pretty wild.  I forgot about it until this thread.  I'll have to check it out. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I have mixed feelings. I don't like when they take a "classic" and remake it, because normally it is a disservice to the original. On the other hand from the previews I saw it does look good. Just hard to think of Mad Max without Mel Gibson though..... I'm torn lol

I have mixed feelings. I don't like when they take a "classic" and remake it, because normally it is a disservice to the original. On the other hand from the previews I saw it does look good. Just hard to think of Mad Max without Mel Gibson though..... I'm torn lol

This is not a remake

This is the 4th movie in the franchise. Mel Gibsons character is just played by Tom Hardy. 

Repeat, this is NOT a remake, this is #4

(I repeat it as I keep hearing people say it is a remake and it is not.)

I think Hardy has maybe 20 lines in the movie which actually does really well for the movie, also in the Original Mad Max, Gibson only had 16 lines, so there is precedence.

I honestly can't say enough good things about this movie, there is very minimal CGI, in fact that one scene that is CGI is pretty obvious. It might be the single best action movie I have ever seen.

There is just so much going on subtly in the movie that if you want a deep philosophical movie, you will have it. If you want a buncha mutants fighting, then you will have it. If you want some sort of moral message, it can be seen as well.