I just posted in my PPR about the Tom Petty song, "You Don't Know How it Feels."  I wrote what the song means to me.  I think this could be a cool thread idea.  Link a video/audio to a song you enjoy, but then write out what the song means to you personally.  Cool?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Tommy, this one is just for you.

A man walks into a Hospital after a very life changing, altering experience.  The doctors don't know what to make of the situation. They assure him he's in a safe place and to tell them what happend.  He breaks into recalling the events of smoking DMT where aliens contacted him with secrets of the universe. They wanted him to come back and share this message to the rest of humanity. But he can only recall bits and pieces by the time it was over. And the rest of his life has been slightly altered thereafter.

Keep calm and question nothing.

It's in Spanish, sorry. x)

This song means alot to me, almost like it was meant for me (the only song to ever do so).

It's basically about never giving up on man's instinctual search for something better.
This verse really gets to me. Loosely translated, it says:

"I look to the sky and see a plane, and I ask myself 'where's it going?
Who's traveling in it?
What are they looking for in their search for something better?'

And they search in the skies, and they search in the oceans,
They have it in front of their faces, but they can't see it".

Translated, it may sound dumb, but trust me, it's epic in Spanish.
The words flow slot smoothly.

DM9ON.png

Just seeing this Tommy. Okay, well. Hard to just link without saying why, but I'll try. I had a low point in my life back in my mid 20's, I drank a lot and had a hard time with life, this song was one I listened to every night because I was in such a low state and my girlfrind back then hated this song because of that. Now a days I like it, because it when I hear it it shows me how I have changed so much. No other songs has as much meaning for me now.