[|FG|] Xbox Meet Up Times

TigerBurge

Gah I'm tempted to just go get it at midnight, how bad are the lines usually? I've never gone to a midnight release lol.

Do it! Typically not bad I get there about 12 and wait until the line dies down then go in and get it. Usually done in twenty minutes

Well farewell DI, hello FG (even though it's the same people for the most part). I hope anyone on this forum that's not already Di, and has a Xbox, speaks up and joins up. We need and welcome more players.

Yea I agree. It's sort of bitter sweet.

Yeah sweet games, sooooo happy I finally have good connection. Just need to learn the new maps and guns now haha.

As long as maps are balanced enough for good domination games I'd say it is the best cod. By far the most crisp, lag free cod (and good hit detection).

You never listen to anything I say!  lol   I'll be on tonight for sure.  From around 10 PM - 1 AM.  Can't stay on too late because I've got a 9 AM meeting an hour out of town.  I'll stay on late Wednesday night though, probably 2 AM. 

I hope to get a game or two in today in the early afternoon.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

You never listen to anything I say! lol I'll be on tonight for sure. From around 10 PM - 1 AM. Can't stay on too late because I've got a 9 AM meeting an hour out of town. I'll stay on late Wednesday night though, probably 2 AM.

I hope to get a game or two in today in the early afternoon.

Ok, sweet. I have a low attention span and a short memory. Just ask my wife. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE