Playing with my Jaguar

Drifter

My Jaguar cichlid is turning into a playful lil' puppy. Been working with him the past few weeks getting him to play around with me. Vid is shot from the side of the tank. What you can't see is me at the front panel of the tank. When I walk up to the tank and put my eye against it he comes up all excited with gills flared and bumping the glass. I step back and he steps back, then over again. Always fun to have a playful fish.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope all different ones man. It's been about 6-8 yrs since you & I last talked so you probably remember my 7ft 265g tank. I got that done after a full year of building....and it leaked 3 times. Tried to fix it 3 times but no buno! lol. So I got rid of that tank and ended up removing the wall it was built into, then did all these tanks in it's place.

And thanks. It's an ever evolving room but a great place to spend time. Not seen in the vid but not even 3ft from the left when the vid starts is my 54" TV and my PS4 so thats where I do all my gaming. All the tanks have moonlighting on them so when I game all the lights go off and the blue LED's in the tanks plus the blue LEDS on the back of the TV are flipped on so it gives a really cool effect for gaming time :)