Walking Dead! (Theories)

Sennex

Theories for the new season

• Karl starts getting way more nutso, but the kids from the town start working with him. Think Lord of the Flies style craziness
  • Governor will not be seen until the end of the season
  • the new Antagonist will be the remnants of some military division. (Remember the group the governor killed that was on a radio with a larger force)
  • Rick dies cause people are tired of his shit and no one gives a fuck about Lori anymore.
  • The Big Black guy takes over, which will cause issues with Karl
  • Full frontal scene involving Maggie WOO, she might be a zombie in this, don't rally care, if you know what I mean and I think that you do
  • Michonne learns how to shoot

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIL: Fraaace likes pointless characters

:D

I have a feeling Beth will outlast every other character purely because she is pointless and the writers can't figure out what to do with her

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

TIL: Fraaace likes pointless characters

:D

I have a feeling Beth will outlast every other character purely because she is pointless and the writers can't figure out what to do with her

What if Beth is actually like super important? What if she's the glue holding the group together?

Remember before they went to the prison when all seemed hopeless, or when they were in the prison but all terrified of the governor might do? Beth was singing and they all got hope, they got the willpower to go on.

What if... what if Beth is the cure?

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

What if Beth is actually like super important? What if she's the glue holding the group together?

Remember before they went to the prison when all seemed hopeless, or when they were in the prison but all terrified of the governor might do? Beth was singing and they all got hope, they got the willpower to go on.

What if... what if Beth is the cure?

I love your optimism, but that would be so bizarre for this series, that I think it would be a jump the shark style moment.

Out of all the main characters (not including new ones added this season) at this point, I think Hershel will die next. Just a hunch though.

At some point, they should probably have a change of scenery away from the prison. Time to move on. Perhaps in the second half of the season.  It would have been cool to have a winter setting and watch the struggles through that instead of just fast forwarding during the downtime between seasons.

Carl definitely going to go bat shit crazy. Like father like son.

Looks like we are on for the love triangle between Daryl, Beth and that old chick with the lesbo hair.

Keep calm and question nothing.