The Grattler

Sennex

So, I ended up using the market coupon to pick it up.

I jumped into the Arch mission on Mercury, its an exterminate mission.

While the Grattler only has about 54 rounds, and the range is what I would consider "short to mid" for archwings, it was still a really good weapon. Each round explodes at the end, which doesn't sound like a lot, but you can "pepper" the enemy and weaken them before they get to you.

It has a spin up time similar to the Soma, which is hard to get used to at first, as your first few rounds will most likely miss, but from that point on, you are firing at a rate where it doesn't matter.

Special note: The flame shield enemies get eaten the fuck up by the Grattler. IDK if it just outright ignores their shields or what, but I never once had an issue with killing them at range.

I really recommend this weapon for anyone that wants to do Archwing missions to clear out planets. It was far better in my opinion than the Corvus or Imperator.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd side note

After running that mission 3 times, I realized I hadn't once taken damage from anything. Everytime the End mission screen popped I was at 0%.

Not saying the grattler makes you invincible, but if you get the hang of ducking and weaving with the archwing, the grattler will really help your game by demolishing the enemy

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."