Forever Dojo

JsinOwl

I freaking love the hole Dojo thing. The fact that we can create our own place which is functional (labs), fun (obstacle course, dueling rooms), peaceful (observatory, gardens) and aesthetically customizable (colors, decorations) warms my cockles. Even though it has almost nothing to do with playing the game (labs aside), it is probably the thing I’ve spent the most time thinking about outside of the game, when I should be doing work, like I should be right now.

Anywho, Forever Dojo was/is perfectly serviceable, but a bit haphazard and lacking in fluff qualities. So with my clan mates blessing, I began remodeling. And by remodeling, I mean wrapped 200lb of C4 around every structural member and blew it to Pluto. Yes, there were a few awkward moments… “Jay, what the fuck happened in the Dojo, it’s gone, All… Gone…” but things have progressed nicely.

Phase I of a three phase process is now complete. I’m done peeling back the things that insufficiently warmed my cockles. We are now a bit cramped, but all primary systems (labs with blueprints) are back online and we have a stretched and primed canvas ready to paint upon.

Here is the current state

051ad89fc5f3f62eebbe0ac442e73569.jpg

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get to see that stuff? I tried looking at clans when in my ship the other day, but the controls were wonky

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

How do I get to see that stuff? I tried looking at clans when in my ship the other day, but the controls were wonky

Have you built the key? When you join a clan, a blueprint for the dojo key appears in your inventory. Once you've built the key, you can enter the dojo either from the star map or options>communication>clan>dojo

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Have you built the key? When you join a clan, a blueprint for the dojo key appears in your inventory. Once you've built the key, you can enter the dojo either from the star map or options>communication>clan>dojo

But only if someone is hosting it. Every time that I've tried to check it out I can't get it. Probably because I'm still an initiate. /sad face

But only if someone is hosting it. Every time that I've tried to check it out I can't get it. Probably because I'm still an initiate. /sad face

Say what? You should be able to get in. I'm pretty sure I got in as an Initiate.

Expect a party chat invite next time we're on together, we'll get this sorted, but I don't think it has to do with your rank.

Is truth. Looking at the clan list ingame Chad, someone else, and I are listed as Initiate and we can only enter the dojo if someone else is hosting.

Oh, it actually said that? Well then, I'm a dumbass, promotions will be forthcoming. When I first went to the Dojo, Jason was hosting me, so that would explain it.

Owl that is one solid job. Also, what do I have to donate to get a massive obstacle course?

Thanks buddy, but phase II has only just begun. [emoji6]

Phase I was peeling back, Phase II is rebuilding, Phase III is decorating. When finished we will have an obstacle course, observatory, grandest clan hall, a second large garden, 4 small gardens, temple of honor, two dueling rooms, and a secret passage where all the unwanted clan halls will live. You have to build all the halls in order to have the grandest hall, but quite frankly we don't need 5 fucking halls on the main floor. Obviously the Orokin lab will be back. And.... I think that's it. There will be strategic places to expand from should the clan grow and we need to add more barracks and also if DE introduce new labs.

If I need contributions, I'll let you know, but I'll buy all the forma required with plat.

Shit will start happening fairly fast now. Before I would build this before I could dismantle that, dismantle that one thing, before I could dismantle these three things, and most recently had build this, to build that, to rebuild the great hall and couldn't build anything else because I needed the added room capacity the great hall provides. Anyway, now I can have like four construction projects going at a time. Last night I started another cross connector by the labs, a fifth reactor, the clan greater hall, and a second large garden.

Since the two most common activities in the Dojo are using the labs and making trades, you will spawn in the middle and pass through one garden to get to the labs or pass through a different garden to get to the grandest hall. You'll never be walking down a runway strip of samey looking stuff to get where you want to be.

Off of those two main routes, you'll be able to veer off or continue through to get to the other, more fluff facilities.

Obstacle Course and Observatory are done. Obstacle Course is pretty fun. It tracks your time and has a clan leaderboard.  B)

Were they under construction yesterday? I wandered all around, but a bunch of places still needed like 16 hours. 

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Were they under construction yesterday? I wandered all around, but a bunch of places still needed like 16 hours.

Yep, they finished up around 11am this morning. Rooms take 24 hours to build, connectors take 12 hours.

The new main hall will be done around noon your time tomorrow.

Oh awesome. I was wondering what was happening.

The Reactor rooms (what I think were the reactor rooms) looked amazing. Gave me a ton of ideas for Minecraft actually lol