Recruiting

So Didds mentioned in a thread about getting some new people in here. I actually agree. Here's the question what outlets do you guys want to use? Reddit,other forums like bungie.net,planet destiny forum and so forth.

I don't mind doing some of the work. I'm a member of the PD forum and can work that. Any volunteers to do reddit and the Bungie forum?

Plus can someone come up with a recruiting post. Something that sounds nicer than we are ;) has links to here and our clan on the Destiny forum. That way we can just copy and paste.

Let me know what you all think of the idea

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bungie forums makes me cringe

I let folks I group with from Reddit know about here.

What about the old OTC forums? anyone still a member there?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Bungie forums makes me cringe

I let folks I group with from Reddit know about here.

What about the old OTC forums? anyone still a member there?

There's a few good ones from the Bungie forum. Nev came from there I think.

So in my experiences 90% of the Bungie community is cancer. About 60% of Destinylfg is cancer and /r/fireteams generally always has some quality. I formed IEC from three consecutive weeks of fireteams groups.

I do not friend a single person unless I could see myself playing with them again and usually the fireteams readers are older and more down to earth.

I've got perhaps three or four currently on my friends list who I could recommend here, one person for sure who I've played with for a year.

Overall I wouldn't make a recruiting post, but more word of mouth from people you meet in your travels.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

So in my experiences 90% of the Bungie community is cancer. About 60% of Destinylfg is cancer and /r/fireteams generally always has some quality. I formed IEC from three consecutive weeks of fireteams groups.

I do not friend a single person unless I could see myself playing with them again and usually the fireteams readers are older and more down to earth.

I've got perhaps three or four currently on my friends list who I could recommend here, one person for sure who I've played with for a year.

Overall I wouldn't make a recruiting post, but more word of mouth from people you meet in your travels.

I agree. Word of mouth seems better. But it's just trying to find randoms when trying to do raids or crucible.

I haven't met anyone cool enough to be apart of this group. ;)

Because you don't need more cool people.