Before I go through the bother of writing up a big post, is there anyone here interested in talking about this subject? 

The post I'm planning on is something like, list the games:

-You've played

-You've read but haven't played

-Own but haven't read

-Don't own but want

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-You've played - Oh jeez. uh, To many to count to be honest here.

-You've read but haven't played - Accordlands, the new version of Legend of the Five Rings, and Midnight

-Own but haven't read - Hunter the Reckoning, Mage the Ascension, the new version of D&D coming out (I am in the beta, but I never read the rules, and I can't even remember if I downloaded them)

-Don't own but want - Deadlands, Original Space Hulk, Original Dark Future/ Car Wars.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Looks like it's just me and you bro.

I played Car Wars a few times way back in my high school days, I remember it being pretty fun. (Unfortunately I don't own it.)

Most recent addition to my collection is Wild Talents which I was really impressed with, haven't played it though. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

What is Wild Talents about?

Also, have you seen CthulhuTech?

http://www.cthulhutech.com/

I own most of the books, but there is zero interest to play it from anyone I know. It reminds me of Shadowrun, but much, much darker.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's a a supers game based on ORE. In terms of character building it reminds me of Mutants & Masterminds, effects based power construction, very customizable, but significantly grittier. I think the first ORE game was Godlike, which is a really gritty, street level supers game set in WWII. Wild Talents expands Godlike into a more general game.

http://arcdream.com/wildtalents/

My company doesn't want me to follow your link, it'll have to wait until I get home.

/I hardly ever play anymore, but I still enjoy reading up on different games.

Yea, I have the same problem with time these days. Just never enough time.

definitely give the link a go when you get home. The world is really interesting, and the artwork really does wonders for creating a nice sense of atmosphere.

I'll check out Wild Talents this afternoon after Science lessons are over.

//Sidenote: Now I want to play Shadowrun! I really miss the contract aspect of the game