Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

Secret in VoG, Gogron Kills

Sennex

So there is a theory here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/3bjij8/uzpevo_is_right_we_need_to_kill_all_the_gorgons/

Basically a guy and his raid found a chest at the gorgons that had never been reported before, and he has been trying to recreate the scenario to get it to spawn ever since.

The gist of it is that all the gorgons need to be killed at the same, relative, time and then the place scouted out again.

I will post more tomorrow if folks are interested in this. We know that VoG hasn't been fully explored unlike Scrota's End

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really interesting.  I had such high hopes for the raids when we first started playing Destiny.  VoG is amazing.  The game went downhill after that IMO.  

I hope they figure it out, it would be neat to see something discovered this late.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

There's been so many theories about the VoG i'm just starting to think it's wishful thinking that there will be anymore in there. Although i hope to be proved wrong. The VoG is so brilliantly laid out it would make it ripe for secrets it's actually dissapointing that there isn't more than what we've seen already