GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

I'M IN THE CREWWWWWWWWW.  now what?  do i have to try out?  (i didn't.  like at all.  oops.  i think i just got an invite from somebody.)

dude did we randomly get put into a Mission lobby together over the weekend?  that was wild!

Yeah, recognized your name, sent you a msg, but didn't know if you noticed :P

Hey, it was nice playing with some of you guys tonight. :)

Have no headset so it was pretty much impossible to follow what you guys were doing. I just took a heli and followed for a while but then I got kind of bored.

I made my first emblem this morning

Posted Image

Sorry Palle :( and your emblem is my favorite thus far!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Away for two days and I feel like I've missed so much . I like the emblem though does it have a transparent background so we don't get a gammy white square on different coloured clothes

If you mean the current one crippled_viper has to change it I think

If you mean the current one crippled_viper has to change it I think

No dude you can edit that emblem in the creator to get rid of the white background . It doesn't need to be a different emblem

Had an awesome session yesterday. 12 fucking hours of GTA and only a profit of 75k... Was great fun getting some jobs done with Sean, Jack, Mike and Stretch! (DId I forget someone?) That 25k job was insane... Can't wait to afford an apartment in the game! Jack's apartment was class!

Well, the Sabre Turbo came with patch 1.02 and I've only started seeing the Blista Compact since 1.03. Nothing major but a nice thing to notice. I'd say there's more but we just haven't noticed.

I had the saber from the first day I got on man