Feb Free Game list

Sennex

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/#sf7159258

Transistor (PS4)

Free for PS Plus members

From the creators of Bastion, Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites you to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city.

Apotheon

Apotheon (PS4)

Free for PS Plus members

The Gods of Olympus have abandoned humanity, leaving you to perish without their benevolence. Take up arms against the Gods, climb Mount Olympus, and take their divine powers for yourself to ensure mankind’s survival!

Yakuza 4

Yakuza 4 (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Yakuza 4 lets you explore the city of Tokyo in an unprecedented level of detail, experience every taboo in the underground world through the eyes of 4 revered men. Can you survive the dangers and temptations of the Japanese underworld?

Thief

Thief (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

You are Garrett, the Master Thief. Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivaled set of skills. The most challenging heists, the most inaccessible loot, the best kept secrets: nothing is out of your reach.

Rogue Legacy

Rogue Legacy (PS Vita|PS4|PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

A procedurally generated castle means every run is different. This is a Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger. Tons of unique traits make every playthrough special, and with 10 different classes to master, there’s plenty of reason to come back for more (punishment)!

Kick and Fennick

Kick & Fennick (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Soon after waking up in a desolate but colorful world, Kick meets a small flying robot named Fennick. When Fennick saves Kick from a menacing guard robot, they find out Fennick’s battery is broken. Together, they embark on an adventure to the Core Tower to find Fennick a new energy core.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Transistor is worth it?

apotheon sounds like God of War

Yakuza, I hope is good

Thief was absolute shit on the PC, one of the quickest games ever

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Transistor looks amazing. I will defo be downloading it. (I haven't watched the video BB posted, but I was very impressed by the gametrailers.com review.)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Transistor definitely looks interesting.  Not sure if it's my style or not, but damn, it sure does look unique.  The trailers all make it seems good, but I just don't know about the game play.  Looks weird, I've never played anything like that.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png