Minecraft 1.8

Sennex

Thats cool.

Don't forget to grab the names of hte mods you link. Tekkit Official has a ton of extra crap that doens't add much to the game in it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man

are you on Google Talk or any sort of Chat program?

I have off today and am jacking around with some Technic packs

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sorry man, I didn't read this or your PM until just now.  I have to take my son to an appointment here in a bit.  I'll be home all day tomorrow.  

How do I sort through the individual mods in the official tekkit mod pack?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

No need to sort, when you play, if you have NEI or WAILA, which you should as they are both part of Tekkit , It will tell you what mod puts each block in the world.

Exactly

Most likely Industrial Craft, and Greg Tech, possibly Metallurgy.

Sidenote:

I hate that shit, it annoys me, and I don't know why at this point more mods don't make use of the Ore Dictionary Mod. OD is a mod that looks at all other mods that add various Ores to the game and makes them universal.

Once I have a better feel for what folks want I will stop this from happening.

Home PC croaked, I have to pause what I am doing as far as building a server for us.

I have it narrowed down though. To the point that I think I know exactly what would work best for us. Sadly, I was working on finding some guides or wiki lists for what to do and when. That will have to wait a bit now

Yea, I am not looking forward to getting home and sorting out the issue

No actually. Monday night everything was fine. I was working on some mod pack ideas and stuff. Everything was normal.

I have a modpack tossed together.

World Gen:

Biomes O Plenty

Big Trees

Botania - More plants and food sources

Ruins

Aroma Dimensional World - This adds a Mining World and portal to go mine shit, so we dont' have to demo the main world.

Statues

Utility mods:

Backpack

Tree Capitator

Chicken Chunks

NEI

Inventory Tweaks

Armor Status

Fast Craft

Optifine

Map Writer

Machines:

RailCraft

Thermal Dynamics/ Expansion

Mine Factory

Magic:

Thaumcraft 4

Forbidden Magic

Other shit:

Artifice

Artifacts

Carpenters Blocks

Chisel

CraftHeraldry

I have pics of a world currently if you want to see it.

Also, I might add in BuildCraft, I am not 100% on it though

Can't yet, I need to get permission to wrap it up as a package from everyone that made the mods

and then I need to post it to like Tekkit or AT or some launcher

Also, Dave is wanting more machines, so I need to sort out which mod to add for that. Most likely Buildcraft, as it works best with Thermal Expansion

46 total mods right now, not counting Libraries needed to run the whole thing. This might be the most basic modpack I have ever seen, but I think that that is a good thing

I don't want to +1 this thing to death, but I was debating on adding this in:

http://minecraft-forum.net/minecraft-mods-downloads/1-7-10-roadblocks-mod-download/

Thoughts?

I agree with you

There are a few mods that add in stuff like roads and pavement, this is the smallest one that doens't add in a shit ton of useless stuff with it. I am going to test it out now and see just how it is

Tommy how decent are you at installing Forge or mods to Vanilla Minecraft?

Also, this road mod works really well, however, when you come to non-Road blocks, you stop moving instead of transitioning to the new block. It is weird

Tommy how decent are you at installing Forge or mods to Vanilla Minecraft?

Also, this road mod works really well, however, when you come to non-Road blocks, you stop moving instead of transitioning to the new block. It is weird

I'm not good w/ mods at all.  

So, at the end of the road you just stop moving, then you have to start your momentum up again?  That's odd.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The mallet doesn't do anything until you put a road down, and then it turns the road blocks into slabs, or turns the road slabs back into blocks. It is purely utility

I sorted out the movement, while it is still odd, you have to make a transition. No big

The mod mentions that the speed boost is configurable.  That makes me want to try to build a big ass ramp!  Start on a hill, build up speed coming down, and go flying off a ramp into the ocean.  :)

Glad to hear the stopping at the end of the road is easily fixable w/ a transition.  Still weird though.