Vault of Glass plan of attack for tonight Oct 6th

JsinOwl

Alright you sorry gaggle of turds, we ain't doin' this if our shit isn't wire tight.

First of all, what's your class and level, post it right fucking now. Then we'll form teams. We will get this sorted before anyone heads into orbit, because I'm not staying up until 2:00am while we scramble around like blind mice in a burning building.

//tough love <3

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PlayahTD - defender titan level 28

I'm assuming we're trying to match the strategy that the other Jason posted?

Unless someone has a better plan, I say we follow that dude's strategy. At least we know if done right, it will work.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Who wants to be a Relic holder?

I'm thinking Tommy and either Trevor or Jay since we probably don't need two Defenders and Tommy's super won't be as effective as the others for this. The other Defender would definitely be good for guarding the plates outside the Gate.

I'm the only one with an offensive Void super, but I don't know if that makes be better suited to outside or inside gate duty.

Warlock is the only one with a offensive Void super. I do have a beefed up Void Sniper plus an Exotic Hand Cannon (The Last Word, which is max level).

Like most things in the world of the Internet, I see alot of people saying the middle strategy is a pain in the ass. Lol

Sooooooooo, guess we can see what works for us.

When shielding the middle I guess you have to cover left wall and front so you don't get hit by splash damage. .

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE